Sunday 28 February 2016

My three favourite Minecraft builds

These are my 3 favourite Minecraft builds (so far). A skyscraper, clock tower and sky island.

My favourite Minecraft builds

/\
My very big build took only 1 day to build . It's made from Dark Prismarine and Blue Stained Glass.  
                                                                                 \/

My favourite Minecraft builds

Here is it at sunset. It's for people to live in ( look at picture above ) .

My favourite Minecraft builds

My clock tower took about 3 DAYS to build! I think I may have got the 3 and 9 the wrong way round but it's still amazing.    isn't it?...

My favourite Minecraft builds

My sky island is amazingly big and is still being extended! the biggest thing is big tree he's surprisingly big and also rest is gigantic and will be even bigger soon!

                                            What do you think of my builds?

3 comments: